Download Printable PDF Here
Overall championship winner to receive free race day in a Rotax powered Tony Kart with support from Ocala Gran Prix race team
– A $5000.00 Value!
Four Hour Event / Six Race Series / 12 Drivers
- Event only open for drivers 18 years of age and up.
- Held on the last wednseday of every month starting on May 30, 2012 – Ending on Oct.31, 2012
- Online registration on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration must be paid in full.
- Kart fee – $56.00 + tax
- Pit pass – $12.00 + tax
- Entry fee – 12.00 + tax
- Total fee: $84.80
- All drivers will draw pills with the kart number that the driver will use for the duration of the event.three prepaired backup karts will be on stand by in the tech area if a driver has a mechanical failure that cannot be quickly repaired by staff.
- If any driver has a mechanical failure that is not the fault of the driver that driver will start in the last starting spot in a back up kart.
- If any driver damages his or her kart as a result of unsportsman like driving the driver will not be allowed to go to a back up kart to finish any remaining races.
Race Event Format
- Divers meeting
- Kart weight in.
- All karts 556lbs. Minimum with driver and helmet
- 2 – 10 minute practice sessions
- 10 – 15 minute break between each session
- 1 – 10 minute qualifing session +/- 14 laps
- 10-15 minute break before pre – final
- 10 minute pre- final race / +/- 14 laps
- 10-15 minute break before the final race
Race Dates and Time
- May 30, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- June 27, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- July 25, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Aug.29, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sept. 26, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Oct. 31, 2012: 4:00pm – 8:00pm