Ocala Gran Prix – Local Racing Series
- Race #1 March 14th – Day race, gates open @ 7:00AM
Counter clockwise with chicane and Hairpin.
- Race #2 April 11th – Day race, gates open @ 7:00AM
Counter clockwise fast track with hairpin.
- Race #3 May 9th – Day race, gates open @ 7:00AM
Clockwise with chicane and hairpin.
- Race #4 June 13th – Day race, gates open @ 7:00AM
Counter Clockwise with chicane, no hairpin.
- Race #5 July 11th – Day race, gates open @ 7:00AM
Counter Clockwise fast track
- Lunch served at first race.
- Dinner and Awards banquet after final race.
Gates will open @ 7:00 AM each race day.
Practice will start at 8 AM, there will be two practices, qualifying will start after practices.
PLEASE NOTE: After the last race all championship trophies need to be picked up at track within 3 months.
EACH DIVER NEED RACE ENTRY FEE PLUS PIT PASS.
EACH TUNERS OR SPECTATOR NEED PIT PASS.
Minimum of 4 drivers per class. Each class must run a minimum of 4 of the 5 races.
OGP Drivers are excluded from points championships and awards. Drivers include: Dylan Gennaro, Nick Neri, Jonathan Kotyk, Oliver Askew, Kyle Kirkwood, Morgan Healey, Austin Garrison, Mathias Ramirez.
Classes include, but are not limited to Kid Karts, MiniMax, Cadet, Yamaha Lite, Yamaha Heavy, 125 Shifters, EZ 125, TaG 125, and All Rotax Classes. We will combine classes when necessary and score each class separately. We welcome any and all karts designed run on asphalt/ concrete, including oval karts.
Welcome to the Ocala Gran Prix Local and Rotax Series
- The Ocala Gran Prix Local series use the WKA Manufactures cup and points format
- All spec 110, 98, 93 fuel must be purchased from Ocala Gran Prix
- Rotax classes uses US Rmax challenge rules spec VP 93 fuel
- Shifter classes uses SKUSA rule open tire Spec VP110
- Tag Jr uses TAGUSA rules spec VP93 and Bridgestone YKC 4.5/7.10
- All other classes use WKA Manufactures Cup Rules
- Ocala Gran Prix Local series uses NKA Insurants and the event are in no way affiliated with WKA