Fill Your Need for SPEED!
Arrive and Drive at Ocala Gran Prix
Ocala Gran Prix offers complete kart and track rental. Our karts are meticulously maintained Sodi chassis with 9.0hp Honda Engines. All karts are governed evenly to a speed up to 50 MPH! Ocala Gran Prix will provide everything you need for an exciting day of racing.
- $19.95 plus tax for 10 minutes
Honda 9 HP Motor (45-55 MPH)
- $45.00 plus tax for 10 minutes
Rotax 125 Motor (65+ MPH)
- WED. & THURS. 3:00PM – 8:00PM
- FRI. – SUN. 10:00AM – 8:00PM
From Start to Finish, Ocala Gran Prix Meets all of Your Racing Needs
At Ocala Gran Prix we are not just a racetrack, we also operate the on-site Kart Supply and Service center where we employ top notch engine and chassis tuners and have many parts and safety items in stock.
Full Service Racing Facility – Nationally recognized racing Venue! The Track at Ocala Gran Prix is 6/10 of a mile, 7 turns, 30 feet wide, and incorporates a 1/5 mile asphalt oval.
VP110, VP 98, VP 93 and VP methanol available at the track.
Ocala Gran Prix
4121 NW 44th Ave., Ocala, FL 34482
Office: (352) 690-7223 • Fax Line: (352) 291-0602
Track: (352) 291-0600
Hours of Operation
Track, General Admission (Kart Rental)
Wed & Thur: 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Fri – Sun: 10:00am to 8:00pm
Track, Owner Operator Only
Mon & Tues: 9:30am to 5:00pm (No Kart Rentals)
Wed – Sun: 10:00am to 8:00pm
Part Sale & Service, Office
Mon to Thurs: 9am to 5pm
Fri to Sun: 10am to 8pm
Last concession kart tickets sold at 7:30pm
General Admission Kart Owners
Own your own kart and want to participate in daily practice or a local series race?
- Practice Fee $21.99 + tax * (also need pit pass and pit spot)
- Race Fee $12.00 + Tax* (also need pit pass and pit spot)
*pit pass required $12.00
Additional Services Available:
- Medical Personnel
- Ambulance Service
Rules and Regulations
- No children under the age of 12 and under 56″ are allowed to ride. (NO EXCEPTIONS). OGP management does apologize to any customers under the age of 12 that have driven previously. However, due to strict insurance regulations, we are required to enforce this.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or disorderly conduct will be allowed on premises. If you are caught, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No reckless driving (i.e. bumping, rubbing, hitting).
- Proper racing gear required: jeans, closed toe shoes, helmet and neck brace.
- Everyone who enters this facility must sign an accident waiver. A minor’s release must be signed by a parent of any driver under the age of 18.
- All services must be paid in full at time services are rendered.
- All prices are subject to change and are non-negotiable.
- OGP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must be must be cleaned up after.
- NO Skateboards, bicycles, rip-sticks, heelies, etc are allowed to be used (pits included)
We have a full service sales, service & parts department to keep your racing kart going! We are open seven days a week, so you can stop by and get in with the next group of karting enthusiasts or you may call ahead to schedule into the next open time on the track.